Burgundy Mini Bag
The Jetlagmode Burgundy Mini Bag have been completely handwoven by Carmen and Imelda with Cotton Thread, artisans located in the city of Cali. Each one takes approximately 3 days to complete, but the sample approval process can take months, until we reach the point of stitch accuracy adequate to have the design as we want it.
* Remember: Wood is a breakable material.
* Store your bag in a dry, cool place away from the sun.
* Cool tip: you can use a pillowcase to protect it.
* Do not hang or stack with other handbags.
Do not put anything heavy over it.
* Avoid water & other cleaners.
* Be mindful of the weight; it’s a handmade delicate piece.